Attorneys In Sacramento Helping With Family Law Issues And Children
When you are a parent who is involved in a family law dispute, you may not be able to think about much else. You worry about your children. You worry about your future and your role in their lives. You worry that the other parent may have more power than you.
While worrying is natural and normal, the lawyers of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP in Sacramento, California, encourage you to hand your legal problems to us. With more than 125 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge and the real-world applications that are necessary to effectively handle your family law issues. Please call our Northern California attorneys at 916-455-5200 to arrange your consultation.
We Care About You, Your Parental Rights And Your Children
Partners Hal Bartholomew and Diane Wasznicky are both Certified Family Law Specialists by the California Board of Legal Specialization. We have the ability to tackle even the most complex family law issues. Family law issues involving children run the gamut from amicable to volatile, and we can handle the full range. Talk to us about:
- Where your children will live and how often you will be able to see them
- Options for sharing custody with the other parent
- What happens if you or the other parent wants to relocate with minor children
- How child custody and visitation agreements can be changed after court orders are finalized
- The parental obligation to provide financial support to his or her children
- Paternity actions, concerning fathers and mothers alike
Contact Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP For More Information
Our Sacramento family law attorneys help parents who are involved in many different types of family law and divorce issues. Schedule your confidential consultation with our law firm by calling us locally at 916-455-5200 or toll free at 866-860-2447. You may also send us an email.