Collaborative Divorce Law
The California family law attorneys of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP have decades of family law experience, and have found collaborative divorce an extremely successful appropriate alternative divorce process for many clients. Resolving differences without court litigation can help you start over without so much of the bitterness that comes from a more adversary process. It can be easier to live with a divorce settlement that you negotiated respectfully, rather than having one imposed by court order.
Contact the California collaborative divorce law attorneys’ offices of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP to schedule an opportunity to talk to us about ways that collaborative family law can make a difference in your divorce.
For more information about collaborative divorce, you can consult the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, or collaborative divorce California. View the video for collaborative divorce California. ( Watch Video.
- Collaborative Divorce vs. Litigation
- Collaborative Divorce – Bartholomew KFBK 1530AM (Audio)
- Collaborative Divorce: A Safe Place VIDEO
- Collaborative Law (Divorce)
- Guidelines and Principles Governing the Collaborative Divorce Process
- Collaborative Law Can Make Breaking Up Less Hard To Do
- ‘Collaborative divorce’ helps people avoid judges, confrontation and drama
- Couples consider collaborative divorce as alternative to courtroom battles
The family law attorneys of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP represent residents of Sacramento County, Placer County, El Dorado County and Yolo County, California, including communities such as Sacramento, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Folsom, Galt, Isleton, Antelope, North Highlands, West Sacramento, Woodland, Roseville, Auburn, Placerville, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Loomis, Lincoln, and Granite Bay, California.