Sacramento Family Law Lawyer
California Divorce Attorney
The Sacramento family law and divorce lawyers at Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP understand that your case is the only one that matters, and you need us to get things right the first time. Our attorneys, some of whom are Certified Family Law Specialists, offer over 125 combined years of experience in California family law.
Our practice of law is exclusively limited to family law matters.
If you are searching for an experienced law office for your pending divorce, contact the Sacramento family law attorneys’ offices of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP.
Family Law Practice Areas
- Divorce and dissolution
- Child custody and visitation
- Spousal support
- Child support
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
- Judgment modifications
- Out of state custody proceedings
- Tax issues of divorce
- Premarital agreements
- Legal separation and annulment
- Registered domestic partnerships
- Collaborative family law
- Divorce mediation
We stay current with California family law matters through ongoing continuing education and by maintaining memberships in several professional legal organizations, including:
American Bar Association
• State Bar of California
• American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
• Sacramento County Bar Association
• Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
• International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers • International Academy of Collaborative Professionals • Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
To schedule a consultation with any of our attorneys regarding your family law matter, please contact us by e-mail or by telephone at 916-288-9251 or 866-860-2447.
* The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization