Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP
Toll Free: 866-860-2447
Phone: 916-455-5200

Sacramento, California

Over 125 Years Of Combined Experience

Posts tagged "enforcement of orders"

My ex isn't paying child support: What can I do?

Parents who receive child support depend on that money to help support and provide for their children. The children also depend on this support, as it creates a tangible link between them and a non-custodial parent and shows that the parent is contributing to their lives.

What happens if I don't pay child support?

Parents will typically do whatever they can to provide for their children and they want to make sure kids are safe and have the things they need. Many parents take their responsibility to support and care for their kids very seriously. However, many parents are limited in these abilities by their income.

Young parents struggle to collect child support

Many Californians are familiar with the popular TV show "16 and Pregnant" on MTV. The show depicts young teens facing the very adult challenges of parenting and documents some of the struggles that parents of any age often face; one of which is collecting child support.

Initial Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Award & Membership