Divorce With Respect
Nathan Erickson grew up in the East Bay, Northern California. He attended Arizona State University as a student and NCAA Athlete. He graduated from the Honors College at ASU and was accepted into the ASU Law School – a top 30 law school in the nation, fifth on the West Coast. He graduated in 2016 and was admitted to the Arizona Bar in 2016. Mr. Erickson began his career as a felony prosecutor. He learned valuable trial skills conducting felony jury trials on behalf of the People of Phoenix, Arizona.
Mr. Erickson moved back to Northern California in 2018 and was admitted to the California Bar in 2018. He began practicing Family Law exclusively and has been ever since. Before joining Bartholomew & Waznicky, he was employed with another exclusively family law firm in Sacramento. Mr. Erickson has extensive family law experience with all counties in the greater Sacramento area.
As a family law attorney, Nathan enjoys the opportunity to provide diligent and zealous representation to his clients. He prides himself on his written and oral advocacy, his stellar communication with clients, and his ability to understand the many aspects and complexities of family law cases. He believes the attorney-client relationship is of utmost importance when you are dealing with some of the most important aspects of your life, in some of the most turbulent of times. He strives to ensure all clients are heard, serviced, understood, and protected.
Outside of work, Nathan enjoys golf, skiing, surfing, and spending quality time with his family in the great outdoors of Northern California. He was an NCAA Swimmer at Arizona State and brings the dedication and discipline of a top performer to the law firm.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- Barrett, the Honors College, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Major: Political Science
- Committee Member, Planning Committee for the Annual Custody Seminar
- California Lawyers Association, Family Law Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Committee Member, Subcommittee on Communication, Sacramento County Bar Association Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Vice Chair of the Parents in Practice Project of the Young Lawyers Division of the American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Liaison from the Young Lawyers Division to the American Bar Association’s Center on Children in the Law
- California, 2018
- Arizona, 2016
- Super Lawyers, 2023 Northern California Rising Stars list